Search in Chiccherie

Monday 20 April 2009

PRE-FALL COLLECTIONS 2010

YSL
YSL

LANVIN


LANVIN


LANVIN


LANVIN


LANVIN


GIVENCHY


GIVENCHY


STELLA MCCARTNEY


STELLA MCCARTNEY

It seems really weird to me that everyone everywhere (in magazines, blogs or even on tv shows) is talking and reviewing every single fall/winter 2010 catwalk show and nobody takes care of the pre-fall designer collections??? WHY? Neither I had the occasion of thinking about this whole world of new pieces that will be put on sales first in shops when a couple of days ago I found a complete list of all the pre-fall collections at style.com!
The pictures above are a small selection of my favourite ones:
I'm totally deserate to have that fur coat from Ysl (1st pic) and most of the other photos of Stefano Pilati collection were reflecting the same austere and monochrome designs he proposed since last fall which I found very elegant and feminine.
I must say that Lanvin pre-collection is even better than the collection itself! I felt in love with the metallic dress and the belted rounded coat. Alber Elbaz said that looking glamorous is a feminine survival instinct towards the recession of these times and he showed us how to make this happen.
Givenchy did nothing too innovative or different from his latest designs while Stella surprised me a lot with that zebra printed dress (the other one with the metallic holes reminds me a lot of Givenchy 2007 collection).

No comments:

Post a Comment