Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 19 April 2009

MODEL STYLE again!

the Chloè bag and the scarf, trés chic

the colours, especially on the left model (who is she by the way???)

the Chanel necklaces

the electric blue dress on Magdalena Frackoviak

the original colourful long cardi (not properly my style so I was a bit doubting...)

the skinny and those amazing shoes paired with a simple take-it-easy sweater

the tuxedo jacket (my kind of outfit)

They're both very well-dressed, the big Chanel is my obsession here and the leather pants wore in that way just seem so wearable!

The look doesn't seem very sought, but shes cute in general. Like the shoes

the training pants matched with high heel booties on the left


the boots are so special (Givenchy, I suppose) and I will always like that Gucci clutch

the grey big balenciaga (even if I prefere the traditional version) and the fringed over the knee boots (where did she get them???)

Her style in general, I like her!

I really don't like this picture very much nor the model, but the paillettes t-shirt caught my attention

All the images are courtesy of http://community.livejournal.com/runwaym

No comments:

Post a Comment