Search in Chiccherie

Thursday 13 May 2010

THE TREASURES I FOUND AT THE MALL LAST WEEK



Balenciaga Luna clutch - Eur 280


Stella McCartney mini-skirt/shorts - Eur 150

I haven't gone to the Mall for 2 months and I was really desperate to go as most of my designer findings came from there. There were a lot of pieces to buy this time I didn't know how I could cope with the lack of money of this period. I'm still trying to recover from having bought my Balenciaga leather jacket  in London 2 months ago (that was from the boutique, so full retail price tag, that's why), but I had a "few" euro to spend and I decided for these 2 amazing pieces, the Balenciaga clutch I was lusting for since I saw it under my friend Louise's arm and the Stella shorts made my legs looked so long when I tried them on I coudn't help getting them.
I'm just so unmanageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment