Search in Chiccherie

Thursday 13 May 2010

TODAY CRAVING: FEDORA HAT


This means real luxury to me...











I know it's not the right time but I can't stop thinking about getting a mens hat! Probably it's a matter of weather, it keeps being cold and raining and the same will be for the next days so... the fact remains that when people start to look for summer clothes or even swimmwear I'm the one looking for coats, cashmere, boots! Now that I think about it, I've always bought the coat of the year in July or August!!! so now I think I'm going to buy a felt hat for next autumn. I'd like Borsalino or Maison Michel (very difficul to find in Italy) the most. Neither of them comes cheap but I'll invest in a black one that will never go out of style ;)

pictures courtesy of Elle uk, Garance Dorè, Tommy Ton and Maison Michel.

No comments:

Post a Comment