Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 4 October 2009

ISABEL MARANT S/S 2010 PARIS SHOW

As you can easily see from the big selection I've decided to post on her Paris show u'll realized I liked her collection a lot. Actually I was not so impressed at the very first sight, prints that I didn't particularly like and a lot of hot pink everywhere (which is cool as she tried to introduce something very new to her style). Then, to my surprise, her colours and designs returned to the usual ones. Her formula basically unchanged, what a relief! Fringed and chained pirate boots, striped tight pants with lacing at the ankles, feather colourful earrings (they make it very summer) and her sexy mini skirts/shorts are the pieces I like the most.







This is absolutely my favourite dress!




No comments:

Post a Comment