Search in Chiccherie

Friday 1 May 2009

EVER THINE, EVER MINE, EVER OURS


Now that everyone is talking about Sex and the City movie n°2"(whose launch date is set on May 28th 2010)I felt a bit nostalgic about THE couple and I decided to post the love letter Carrie read to Big during the movie... so sweet! Here it is:
"Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us...
Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I'm really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the lands of spirits...
No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - oh God, why must one be parted from whom one so loves... your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of man...
my angel, I have just been told that the mail coach goes every day therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once...
Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what terful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of our beloved.

Ever thine,

ever mine,

ever ours".

Ludwig van Beethoven

No comments:

Post a Comment