Search in Chiccherie

Saturday 18 April 2009

CHANEL FRONT ROW

SASHA PIVOVAROVA
I lllove the electric blue Chanel bag!
ANGELA LINDVALL
NATASHA POLY
She's very Gucci from the inside!

RACHEL ZIMMERMAN AND LARA STONE
both very simple yet stylish
COCO ROCHAS
I don't actually like her to be sincere, but the coat is marvellous
This is not a very good period for me (at work and with such rainy days) and the melancholy and frustration I got is reflected in my lack of inspiration.

So I tried to cheer up my dark mood posting these pictures (courtesy of style.com) of some of the best models of the moment, soon after the Chanel catwalk show during fall/winter 2010 Paris fashion week. Even if I don't like each of them, I think their outfits are amazing in different ways. Please click to enlarge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment