Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 14 June 2009

LOOKS OF THE WEEK

Finally back on the inspiring track, she's got the winning look this week! I adore her bubble sparkling back dress (I wouldn't have wore it for a day-walk in Paris though) matched with the black blazer with curled up arms and these simple yet stylish patent Louboutins (they just go with everything). Well done Sienna!

I like this outfit from Jessica Biel (she's dressing quite well during last weeks): I love the colours, the leather shirt cropped jacket and I really adore her sparkling necklace, I think it makes the whole look! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the shoes she's wearing...

What a nice look Reese, you really surprised me! Love the dress (both colours and pattern, very-Lanvin) and also the fact she matched it with flat pumps and a clutch (even if I don't really like both of them). Maybe adding the hat was a bit too much, she didn't need it, to my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment