Search in Chiccherie

Saturday 16 May 2009

SOME STREET STYLE PICS FROM PARIS

Sooooo now! Ripped black skinnies with boyfriend jacket and those Stella McCartneys! Uh, that's impressive, girl! I'd almost wished I was her!
pic courtesy of Garance Dorè
I love this outfit! like the cropped leather motorcycle black jacket and the over the ankle boots
pic courtesy of Garance Dorè (p.s. I think this is from NYC actually!)
This look could seem too much at first sight but then you'll notice that each piece is perfectly matched with the others. I like the tartan mini dress wore with plain simple black leggings and the fur (faked?) belted waistcost.
pic from the sartorialist

I really like the checked boyfriend shirt matched with a sequined black t-shirt, what a cool idea!
picture from Garance Dorè

The white belted tailored vest is what caught my attention here but I also like the cropped pants showing the gladiators
pic from fashionising.com

very simple outfit yet glamorous

from the sartorialist

the cropped grey jacket is amazing!

she's very boho-chic with those Minnetonka fringed boots, the acid jeans jacket and the beanie

pic courtesy of Garance Dorè

No comments:

Post a Comment