Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 17 May 2009

LOOKS OF THE WEEK

None of these outfits really caught my attention this week and I'm not very sure about whose look is going to win as I got no faves this time...
Finally a nice look from Sienna! Tired of just seeing her pictured while on and off Lax/Heathrow airport with her usual skinnies and a simple T-shirt, I was almost giving up hope! I love the grey cropped pants here (office appropriate, thanx for inspiring me!) and the shoes really add some colour and spine to the look. Must say the neon yellow would be a bit too much for me but I appreciate her efforts. You have racked up this week Sienna!

As Kate, she's almost always on my looks' list every week! She's got a great sense of style and I'm sure she's helped by the fact that even if she's a model turned to actress, her body is not exactly the typical models' body (very long, skinny and boyish with not so much curves). I think she's more feminine (she belongs more to the kind of Laetitia Casta), she's got just the right height and a unique classic yet still modern taste. You can feel she's a woman and I find it very sexy.
I like the colour and the shape of the dress she's wearing and the Chloè shoes are on my wishlist for this summer (I first noticed them on the feet of Chloé Sevigny a couple of weeks ago).

Gisele is always quite simple in her way of dressing and this time she makes no exception. I like her skinny acid jeans wore with flat gladiators and the Balenciaga City bag. The long scarf (tie-dye?) adds a splash of colour to the whole look.

You know she's not my fave celeb, but the way her hair is styled (so chic), the Louboutin sky-high boots and the Hermes bag... what can I say???

Kate couldn't be missing in this list as for every week... it seems I coudn't help not posting her! I saw pics of this look everywhere during these last days, so now I'm writing I'm already a little bored of it... anyways, I think she mixes colours (all neutrals) really well here, the grey tailored jacket with turned-up neck and those cropped skinnies are very Kate. High heels and a day clutch definy and complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment