Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 10 May 2009

LOOKS OF THE WEEK

While coming out from the Balmain boutique in Paris during her world tour, it seems she made her homeworks this time(I usually don't find her attractive or well dressed); I like the leather blazer with the green sequined mini skirt and that she's wearing flat gladiators even if I don't really like those - they are too matchy matchy with the rest of the outfit. Maybe a little bit too much for a shopping spree,but can't help but loving it! She's very original!

We are used to post images about Victoria's looks but now it's David's time to show his good taste! He's surely helped by the fact he's so good looking but anyways, I found its very simple, easy but polished outfit very cool. I like the leather jacket with that t-shirt and the ripped loosy jeans. Oh David,what a good boy!

She's one of my fav but I'm sorry to say I don't always like how she dresses. This week I love the colours of her outfit, the white skinny cropped jeans - I'm desperately trying to buy them from Topshop website but I can't get my hands on them - and the flirty mini floral silk blouse is perfect for a feminine day look.

She's A M A Z I N G! Which words can I add to that picture???
Her dress is really chic (the acid yellow colour she has chosen makes it very different from any other), the YSL Tribute in tan would be my first choise - I got them in black and gold but just because the tan colour was out of stock everywhere - and the green Chanel chain bag just makes every look adding the right flash of colour. PERFECTION, that's the word!
The only niggle regards the fact that she's dressed in this way to go out for a walk with her beau in the morning (???)

No comments:

Post a Comment