Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 26 April 2009

LOOKS OF THE WEEK

This picture is from a Chloè boutique opening somewhere (I don't remember) and even if Chloe Sevigny's outfit is the only one I really like between these three girls, I've posted just this photo 'cause 1. I find Kate Bosworth lovely despite what she wears, 2. the knee high boots of the girl in the middle (who is she by the way?) are sooo nice.
Anyways, Chloe is very chic yet fashionable, her shoes are amazingly feminine, the white long boyfriend jacket is so this moment and I like that she's showing her beautiful long legs: well-done Chloé!
OMG, she's fantastic! I really like that she wore white harem pants (2nd time) for an official occasion, especially with those patent Mary-Janes with open toes. And what to say about the Chanel bag in grey??? no words needed!

This is not one of my favourite looks from Mary-Kate but I decided to post it anyway 'cause I like the easy style of this shirt chiffon/silk (?) dress and how she paired it with wedge mules in black and a postman-bag: the combination of colours and of styles is just right.

Our Kate is for sure the emblem of English chic with the simplicity of those skinny cropped washed-out jeans (with platform shoes, of course!) matched with a small fitted jacket... so perfect, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment