Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 26 April 2009

I WISH I HAD GIOVANNA'S WARDROBE


















I know that this post will be seen as one of the usual posts from fashionistas and probably it is but, since I use this blog as my inspiration e-book I coudn't help not posting images of Giovanna Battaglia's looks as she has a unique sense of style which I really admire. For the ones who still don't know her, she is the fashion editor of Vogue Uomo Italia and used to be one of D&G models for a lot of time (this is where her beautiful long pair of legs comes from).
I'm afraid I got a big girl crush on her, despite I don't find her very attractive, I'm totally in love about the fact that she wears whatever she likes in the most glamorous way I've seen around.
She's a goddess and such an inspiration to me.
If you have time, please take a look here at http://www.art-dept.com/styling/battaglia/index.html you'll find some of the editorials she did, amazing pictures, I promise!
P.S. Most of the pictures are courtesy of the sartorialist and of streetpeeper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment