Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 13 March 2011

and finally... PARIS!

Enjoy my selection of paris aw2011 fashion week street style: lots and lots of inspiring pics!


Love Caroline's Prada shoes


I wish I could afford that Celine shirt!


The one & only model look of this post


They both seem to have such a posh face (remembering me and my best friend Elena) but those Celine bags and their capes (beige Stella's one and ???) are too cool to be ignored!


@the Chanel show


OMG, Christine Cenetenera is my new editor crush (together with Taylor Tomasi Hill - forget about Emmanuelle Alt, always wearing Isabel Marant and Balmain - too boring, and Giovanna Battaglia, too classy style, is she my old aunt?)


What to say? Amazing couple and beautiful Givenchy shoes Laetitia!




Love the cape and the skirt and the black&white combination... maybe I'd have matched a more contrasting bag... electric blue?


Pure chic! the neon yellow plain skirt with a simple white cotton shirt, I'll definitely copy this look! I wish I could see the shoes she's wearing...


I'm sooooo in love with his necktie



Mixed Hermes bracelets









White blazer, fucsia clutch and those Burberry boots: amazing Poppy!


The white shirt collar is so girly and preppy yet cool mixed with black lace



The colour combination, the electric blue jacket, the flats


Pics courtesy of Tommy Ton, Streetfsn (lots), Garance Dorè, The Sartorialist, Style&thecity,vogue uk, vogue paris, caroline's mode

4 comments:

  1. I love Poppy's outfit so much--great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cassie! so happy u enjoy my selection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO in love with your blog! I like your style. Glad I found you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa! Thanks for joining! xxx

    ReplyDelete