Search in Chiccherie

Friday 14 May 2010

ANOTHER POST ON CHANEL CRUISE 2011 COLLECTION IN SAINT-TROPEZ


I now that every blogger has posted about it but I coudn't help saying my opinion on the Chanel Resort 2011 collection held in Saint Tropez last week.
I feel like I'm not so much into the clothes of this collection - maybe more into the accessories as always :) but more into the mood and the atmosphere Karl Lagerfeld has created once more.
There is a bit of nostalgic feeling walking together with the almost all barefoot models and the scenario of the famous Cafè Sénéquier helped him reached his goal.
The pastel colours, the 70s inspiration and the unique Chanel "crew" made the rest.
I have to say I've really enjoyed it as a show and even if I wasn't there, Garance Dorè posts helped my imagination a lot (http://www.garancedore.fr/2010/05/13/le-beau-monde-2/)!





2 comments:

  1. Me encantan! =)
    http://ilovemyworld-maca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Macarena...
    thanks for posting your comment!
    I really wish I was there in St. Tropez!

    besos

    ReplyDelete