Search in Chiccherie

Saturday 20 March 2010

VALENTINO FALL WINTER 2010 2011: SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION


This is my selection from Valentino Fall/Winter 2010 catwalk show. Actually there were a lot of exits I've really liked but these posted here are for sure my favourites. Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli's  first collection for spring/summer 2010 was something I really didn't expect, but this time I was absolutely speechless in front of these amazing clothes. I love ruffles, that's true (that's also why I'm deeply in love with Lanvin dresses, Chloè feminine blouses and Stella's clothes), but I went totally crazy when I first saw these   elegant shapes and the special combination of colours. Red and nude matched together is my obession of the moment (and also lots, lots of beige, I have to admit that too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment