Search in Chiccherie

Wednesday 3 March 2010

I'm crying for some CAFFELATTE in my wardrobe: JUST DON'T CALL IT BEIGE!



Both from Stella McCartney s/s 2010 catwalk show


matchy hair colour and outfit, very chic


Caffelatte with light jeans + green belt + nude t-shirt... I just love it all!


scallop-edged silk shorts  (they seem very Chloè but they're not)


Chloè s/s 2009


Never get tired of Balenciaga bags, no matter how many I have

I love this picture from the Sartorialist, I definitely need a camel coat next winter. Look at the girl on the right... is she Garance???

After my very first love for nude colour and all the powder palette, I got a new love going up now in my wardrobe: the CAFFELATTE! I'm truly keen on having some pieces of this colour to mix and match with light pink (I love this combination), military green, cream or white, light jeans and gold accessories. Look at the pictures to get some inspiration.

source The Sartorialist, Graziamagazine.it, style.com, Stockholmstreetstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment