Search in Chiccherie

Friday 19 February 2010

NY FASHION WEEK A/W 2010-2011 BOARD


NY Fashion Week has just turned to an end and I'm ready to spread the pics caught over the web (from Tommy Ton of Jak&Jil, thecobrasnake, garance dorè, coco's tea party) that amused and hit me somehow. They are out and about catwalks, backstages and streets. Enjoy and stay tuned as London Fashion Week has just started today!
 xxx


cute and rock girl (do u know who she is?) at Alexa Chung for Madewell catwalk


Alexander Wang models' board


I like the light captured out of this picture


Isabel Lucas backstage @ Calvin Klein


Carine Roitfeld @ Calvin Klein


Chloè Sevigny out in the snow


Love this fur from Carlos Miele catwalk show


Leigh Lezark at Herve Leger party after the show



Irina - Jeremy Scott front row


Julia Restoin-Roitfeld


I liked the outfit of this lady (Pamela Love?) but at second sight I find she looks like Steven Tyler here!!! Am I being too mean?


Julia (is she wearing the zebra bag from Kate Moss collection for Longchamp?) and Carine (with those faboulous over-the-knee Louboutin boots)


Kate Bosworth @ Calvin Klein - love her style!


neutral tones, soooo now! J'adore the Altuzarra boots every fashion editor is wearing this season


Neutral tones + layering - I have to try it, a cropped jacket over a knee lenght one


Chloè and Julia - Rodarte front row


again neutral tones


Anja Rubik reading Daily at Michael Kors backstage (I like the outfit wore by the model at her left - very me at work!


Marc by Marc Jacobs front row


Models falling on Marc by Marc Jacobs catwalk


Ny street style - love the sweatpants matched with a long fur and high-heels


Leigh Lezark


Preen backstage


Again cropped + longer jackets and THE CHANEL BAG


Front row at Alexander Wang


For sure this is my fave picture of all: Erin Wasson - my muse - at her own catwalk show for Rvca
Just love the white/sand/creamy tones, her hands and arms covered by bracelets and rings and don't miss her silk pants - do they come out from a pijama set? Clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment