Search in Chiccherie

Saturday 10 October 2009

PFW STREET STYLE AND FRONT ROW

Dasha Zhuhova and Charlotte Casiraghi at Stella McCartney


Giovanna Battaglia - I like the colour of the top -


Laura Bailey dressed in Stella McCartney(love that nude blouse!) @ Stella show


Anna Dello Russo attending the Givenchy show

Anna Wintour @ Lanvin

Anouk Lepere at "The Purple" party
Anja Rubik out of the Chloè show

Edita - she's lovely anyway!

Delfina Delettrez Fendi - her look is amazing! I tought the Vuitton bunny ears were really ridicolous but when I saw them on her, so well-paired with the other pieces, I found them just perfect! I woudn't wear them just to take a walk in the morning or for a night out tough. Maybe for a party... what a great outstanding idea to get noticed!

Like her feather skirt! I think Zara sells a quite similar one, I should go and buy it for my Paris weekend at the end of October...

A ballet skirt wore with riding boots? What a great idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment