Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 6 September 2009

LOOKS of the WEEK

She's just perfect! I like her long black vest a lot, I wouldn't wear such a long one tough. She's very short and it could make her seem even shorter. But every piece here works very well together with the others. I even love her hair up-do.

Mischa is not between my fave celebs and I even don't like her body figure but, as u can see, I've posted her anyway this week (and maybe it is the first time I do it).
I like her flat studded ankle boots (very this moment), her black studded short (first time I see a pair of those) and I think they work really well with a checked boyfriend shirt and a cropped leather jacket. Don't really like her legs tough, especially her knees - sorry!
Hello SJP, welcome back Carrie (u know they're filming Sex&theCity the movie-part 2, don't u?)! I'm truly in love with her dress (does anyone know whose designer is it?), the colours and stars and the lenght too. Just not the right choise of shoes to my opinion, they don't do justice to a woman who is usually known to have inspired lots and lots of Louboutins and Manolos.

Olivia has made it again this week! I love the colours she matched here, I'm still looking for a striped blue&white shirt like that one and I find her silver brogues amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment