Search in Chiccherie

Saturday 15 August 2009

LOOKS of the WEEK

Her now signature long comfortable dress, this time paired with a leather cropped tan jacket. A perfect mise for travelling. Not to say about her beautiful gold studded belt (so in for the up-coming season) and her LV suitcases.

She's got it, nothing to say... Her white feminine not too short dress is perfectly matched with black patent ballet flats. Pure style, no other words needed.

Olivia Palermo's got soon to be mine Louboutins! This oh-so-classic pair of shoes really makes every outfit. I also like her long (longer than the LBD itself) cardi and her stylish big tote.

Nothing special about Li-Lo look here. I'm quite tired about her trashy radical chic (and sooooo expensive) outfits but this time I decided to post this pic of her as I'm having kind of an affair with ballet flats (and brogues actually) and I think she's wearing them with skinny ripped ankle jeans very well. Not so sure about that clear tank tough. I would have preferred a dash of colour to contrast the other pieces. The Balenciaga will always win, in any case, especially in dust pink.

I'm SO SORRY... I coudn't help not loving her! She's just my fave celeb of all times. Ballet flats again here with skinnies and a never-goes-out -of -style "marinara" (striped) loosy t-shirt. Chic and simple at the same time. What more would you ask for???

No comments:

Post a Comment