Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 28 June 2009

LOOKS OF THE WEEK

She's definitely my winning look of the week! The Stella McCartney's nude dress is very sexy and feminine while still being simple and chic and I love how she paired it with that boyfriend white blazer (Stella again?) and the Louboutin patent nude pumps (almost every celeb is wearing one of those these days). The Prada bag just adds attitude to the outfit (who cares it is from the last season collection???). Well done, Miranda!


Nothing special from Gisele, as always... she keeps her style very simple and plain, but maybe it is for her beautiful figure that every single piece she puts on just seems sooo nice and cute on her! And the fact she's pregnant at the moment (as I am!!! BIG NEWS) makes me always keep an eye on what she wears.

Cameron hits my post twice this week and these you see here are just some of the outfits I liked the most from her. This particular look above was from The Tonigh show she attended and I really like the dress (Alaia?) and absolutely love the shoes. They make the difference!

I adore lace in its every form and this white lace dress here is sooooo chic, very lady-like. Cameron made also the right decision to match it with red shoes and belt as they give freshness to the look.

Vic always dresses out of the lines... but... the long boyfriend sparkling cardi is amazing as well as those Louboutin grey ankle boots! Excessive for a day out with the boys though.

No comments:

Post a Comment