Search in Chiccherie

Wednesday 13 May 2009

MY ROME - HOME SWEET HOME

I'm feeling so melancholy today... I desperately miss my hometown...
These are just some of the places I used to go to when living there :( I hope deeply from my heart I will be able to come back someday (as soon as I can!)... I want my children to grow up in this amazing city!

Ponte Milvio

The patisserie Natalizi, near home

Going to Le Coppelle at night

Le Coppelle by day

Miyabi restaurant, my and Elena's (my best friend) favourite sushi restaurant in town

Galleria Colonna (now Alberto Sordi)
I used to go there with my now-husband and our dog Iago, sit at the bar flipping the pages of a magazine and sipping an Illy Cappuccino
Piazza Campo de' Fiori


Villa Ada.
Elena and I used to run there almost everyday
picture courtesy of Giorgio Clementi

From via del Corso and Piazza Venezia (one of the most beautiful square)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Rome..!
    (sono italiana)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not on the side to say it, as it is my hometown but I think it is so enchanting... I miss being there very much!

    ReplyDelete