Search in Chiccherie

Friday 10 April 2009

A NEW INSPIRATION BOARD

This picture is surely form NYC (because of the Braneys shopping bag) and I like how the twins (?) are wearing very simple pieces but in a way that makes them look so stylish.
Black & white combination always wins! Love the cropped pants and the gladiator-style sandals (not too much coverage)
This would be one of my most wearable outfit: the acid ripped skinny jeans I adore plus the boyfriend long jacket and the sandals... huh, glamorous!
Love the yellow knit tied with a knot at the waist
Image is from styleandthecity.com
This photo proves how a chanel 2.55 bag can make every outfit! Match it with slim cropped jeans, a simple grey (I love grey!) sweater and high heeled shoes and it's a chinc!
If you click on both pictures you'll what caught my attention here... the tights! they are very feminine, especially on a rainy day!
the girl on the left wears JBrand Lovestory jeans (which I have in 3 different colors!) paired with a long cardigan and a simple white t-shirt, and the one on the right with skinny grey jeans, a fitted black jacket and a neon yellow scarf (which makes the difference). Both are outfits that I usually wear.
Like the layering of a long cardigan/coat with a biker cropped leather jacket. First time I see this combination in a so stylish way.
The mesh black top hummm... I like it! especially if paired with cropped suit trousers and black striped sandals as she does! Wanna try it asap!
I have never been tempted by one of those checked boyfriend shirt since a week ago when I bought a cheap one from Topshop... I love seeing it on other fashionable girls but I don't know yet if I will like it on me... I'll see in a couple of days, I'll let you know!
By the way, I like the fact that this one on the picture is longer on the back than on the front and that is matched with that beautiful long scarf and the Fendi boots.
The last but not the least! I coudn't show a Balenciaga weekender bag, could I? The girl is so power suiting and that bag (together with the fact that she turned up her pants)gives her a flash of "I know what to wear and how to wear it" look even if it is all so serious.


P.S. All images shown on this article are from other fashion web-sites (some of them are from the Sartorialist) and I'm sorry if I don't remember exactly which I took from where. I will be more attentive next time, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment