Search in Chiccherie

Tuesday 14 April 2009

IF I WERE THE MOST POWERFUL FASHION DESIGNER, I WOULD...

I was reading a post on missatlaplaya.blogspot.com (this blog is A M A Z I N G !) a few weeks ago and there was this "trick" about fantasizing on an ideal fashion show... she was asking questions about which models we will choose or which music will be on stage or the mood of the show and so on and I found myself spending a lot of time thinking about this (while running, at work, in bed before getting asleep... do you think it is enough???)... so here is my dream catwalk:
- the TIME would be Fall/Winter 2010 during Paris or London Fashion Week (I can't decide, I feel very attached to both cities - London is my second hometown but Paris est Paris!)
- my INSPIRATION would be a romantic transformed into rockette Marie Antoniette (the movie) and Jane Austen's female characters
- the MOOD = Rock-chic and a bit of boho romantic
- the DETAILS are going to be the nude/powder colour, lots of white lace, sheer, mesh on tops, pearls, cropped leather biker jackets, vintage gold jewellery, checked luxurious boyfriend shirts
- the LOCATION = a modern/antique (I like contrasts) ex factory with very very high ceilings
- the FIRST FACE opening the catwalk = Magdalena Frackowiak
- the BRIDE = Alessandra Ambrosio
- the MUSIC = "Love is the drug" from Bryan Ferry followed by "Hide you" from Kosheen
- as MODELS I will choose Lily Donaldson, Tiiu Kuik, Bianca Balti, Natasha Poly, Erin Wasson, Daria Werbowy, Magdalena Frackowiak, Catherine McNeil, Isabeli Fontana.
- on the FRONT ROW = the Olsen twins, Alexa Chung, Kate Moss, Anna Wintour, Giovanna Battaglia, and the French Voguettes (Carine Roitfeld, Emanuelle Alt and her assistant Geraldine Saglio), Sienna Miller, Kate Bosworth, Diane Krueger and KARL LAGERFELD (it's a dream, isn't it?).
- MAKE-UP ARTIST = Pat McGrath (nude look, very fresh no make-up faces)
- HAIRSTYLIST = Eugene Souleiman (he once said that "cool girls don't need do high-production hair" and I strongly agree)
- the CAMPAIGN will taken place in a so white studio and photographs will be taken by Patrick Demarchelier, starring Lily Donaldson and Bianca Balti.
- A cover of Elle Uk and one of Vogue France will be dedicated to my collection together with an editorial inside styled by Emanuelle Alt and photographed by Mario Sorrenti.
and look at May 19th 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment