Search in Chiccherie

Sunday 15 February 2009

Inspiration gallery

You wake up in the morning and you don't have any idea of what to wear? or spent almost an hour before going to bed fantasizing on your outfit for the day after??? Take a look at these pics then! This lady seems very natural while wearing the outfit of the moment, the jumpsuit
I love this shade of green!
the mix and match she made... and the oversized clutch... just A M A Z I N G!


So elegant and feminine, very lady-like but still young



the little Chanel 2.55 just goes with everything and lasts for ever

4 comments:

  1. Welcome :) I'm Julie from the Modepass team and I'm a blogger too (Bloc-mode).
    The girl on the 2 first pics is the fashion editor of Vogue men Italia I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second one sorry !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovanna Battaglia, I remember, that's her name !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are right!!! It's Giovanna Battaglia! Thanks for the comment!
    This is my very first blog ;)and I am trying to understand how to do it! Every suggestion is welcome!

    ReplyDelete